The Importance of an Anti-Wrinkle Skin Care Routine
The importance of a proper skin-care routine is often overlooked by most people. The dermis is actually the largest organ in the body, so it makes complete sense that it should be cared for, protected, and treated with kindness. Although the connotation of the word "skin-care" often draws up images of products, creams, and lotions, a skin-care routine goes above and beyond the reactionary methods used to deal with an already occurring outbreak. Furthermore, your skin-care routine should include methods to penetrate deep beneath the skin, as impurities that show at the surface level can often stem from within. In this article, we’ll talk about a skincare routine that actually works as well as which areas deserve complete and holistic focus, especially for those looking to prevent or eliminate wrinkles.
The most important start to an anti-wrinkle skin care routine is your diet. Wrinkles can start appearing as early as 25 years of age, so having a proper diet is always extremely necessary throughout your life. Skin malformations originate from poor health, which can include hormonal imbalances, overly dry or greasy skin, and the loss of pigmentation due to a lack of nutrients. A diet that is high in fiber, minerals, and vitamins helps to restore the proper function of your body, which decreases the chance of contracting wrinkles.
Wrinkles, in essence, are formed when the body's dermal layers lose their elasticity. This means that when the face, chin, neck, and forehead contract due to a facial expression, it does not "bounce" back to its original form. Fiber is one of the most forgotten additions to a healthy diet, that helps the body properly hydrate itself. This is the leading reason why your skin loses elasticity due to health reasons.
The benefits of fitness don’t stop at skin care alone. Fitness also helps to build muscle, burn excess fat, and increase metabolic burn in both the somatic and cardiovascular systems. Fitness is an important step in your anti-wrinkle skin care routine because it helps to improve skin elasticity, contributes to healthy cell reproduction, and provides an overall health boost to your body's system. When done in conjunction with a healthy diet, fitness can drastically improve the appearance and
composition of your entire well-being. A proper fitness regimen also helps the body to secrete and produce the right amount of hormones, which often aids in reducing hormonal imbalances.
A hormonal imbalance is dangerous for multiple reasons, chief of which is the increased outbreaks of acne on your skin.
The absolute best anti-wrinkle skin care routine was created in Korea. Korea is known around the world for having extremely strict skin standards, and this translates to a heavily regulated beauty industry that monitors the active and inactive ingredients found in cosmetics and other similar products. Korean women (and men) follow a proven regimen that includes the following.
● Cleanse: The first step in the routine is to wash and cleanse the skin with an oil-based cleanser, which helps to remove impurities and grease from your body.
● Double Cleanse: The second step, which many often forget, is to cleanse once more using a foam or water-based cleanser. This removes any excess oil and the few particles that remain.
● Toner: Apply toner after you have finished your double cleanse. This is not to be confused with a cosmetic toner, but rather a thin layer of moisturizer, which regulates pH levels.
● Essence: Apply essence to penetrate below the layers of the surface of your skin, which allows the body to fully absorb the other products in the next steps.
● Serum: Serum helps to provide the skin with retinol, which helps the elasticity of the skin. It also promotes healthy cell turnover due to the collagen synthesizing properties found within.
● Moisturizer: The final layer of moisturizer is then applied to smooth fine lines and help remove dark spots on the skin.
● Sunscreen: Sunscreen is extremely important for UV and free radical protection. This not only helps to prevent skin cancer, but also helps to prevent spots from forming.
In conclusion, skin care not only works, but is also very important. With the help of an anti-wrinkle skin care routine, fitness, and diet, you can ensure that your skin remains healthy and feels great.