Therapeutic Peptides of the Highest Quality.
Peptides are the most powerful, naturally-produced molecules in all of Mother Nature. They deliver extraordinary long-term results with minimal to no side effects when formulated and used properly.
What are these “peptides” you speak of?
Peptides are molecules that consist of amino acids attached together in a linear chain-like structure. According to official medical terminology, peptides have fewer than 50 amino acids within their sequence. Those with more than 50 are known as “proteins”.
Copper peptides are small, naturally occurring protein fragments with high affinity for copper ions, which are critical for various bodily functions.
Copper is something that exists naturally within our bodies, and there’s a direct correlation between copper peptides and many degenerative diseases.
Studies show copper peptides not only promote collagen and elastic production, but also promote production of glycosaminoglycans, a very hard to pronounce word for the family of carbohydrates that maintain and support collagen and elastin.
The peptides and compounds we use have countless clinical studies behind them.
- Rejuvenates dry, damaged or aging skin
- Reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Heals sunburned skin
- Activates wound-healing
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Improves skin tightness, elasticity, and density
- Increases blood flow to damaged tissues for faster recovery
- Accelerates the re-growth of new hair, increases size of hair follicles
- Improves hair follicle health, along with inducing synthesis of new hair follicles
- Extends your lifespan for a longer, healthier life
- Increases strength of immunity system
- Enhances the body’s basal metabolic rate
- Possibly leads to improved vision
- Better joint flexibility and mobility
- Enhanced energy levels
- Improves quality of nighttime sleep