I've sent out many emails about the copper peptide amino complex GHK-Cu and how it can do wonders for your skin.
But in case you've missed some of them, here's a super-short guide on what it does and how you should use it for optimal results.
How Does GHK-Cu Improve My Skin Health?
Not only does GHK-Cu remove the effects of aging, but it also delays them.
Doing so limits AND prevents future wrinkles, age spots, and facial lines.
GHK-Cu makes all of this happen by rejuvenating your skin's natural renewal systems, working on a deep cellular level to influence and rebuild your collagen and elastin levels.
So What EXACTLY Do I Get Out Of Using GHK-Cu?
Here's a comprehensive laundry list of all the ways in which GHK-Cu can revolutionize your skin health (and by extension, your overall health):
- Increase stem cell production.
- Improve elasticity, build collagen and tighten loose skin.
- Dramatically reduce age spots, photo damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, showing results on a wide range of facial marks from “smoker’s lines” to deep set wrinkles.
- Improve skin clarity and color, reigniting your youthful glow.
- Act as a powerful anti-inflammatory and normalize skin.
- Calm irritated and reddened skin.
- Tighten the protective skin barrier proteins, producing stronger, smoother, thicker skin.
- Accelerate wound healing.
- Reduce the appearance of scars, like acne scars and stretch marks.
- Protect skin from further UV damage by inactivating reactive carbonyl species, which have damaging effects on skin proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids.
- Improve overall appearance.
How Do I Use GHK-Cu On My Skin?
After cleansing your skin (usually by showering), apply a LIGHT amount of the GHK-Cu cream to the skin and gently massage it in for 5-10 seconds.
Apply just enough cream to barely cover your face, neck and décolleté (for women, this is the neck, shoulders, back and upper chest)
This means using 2-4 pumps on average per application.
NOTE: When using this product around the eye area, use fingertips to carefully apply a thin layer (or 1-2 drops) underneath the eyes or on the outside areas of the eye.
Where Can I Get My Hands On GHK-Cu?
Fortunately for you, I've launched a skin care company called Aseir that sells its very own 3% GHK-Cu Rejuvenating Cream.
Supreme Love, Bright Light & Mega Gratitude,