It’s a well-known fact that the skin is the largest organ in the human body. It lives and breathes and is essential for overall health. It therefore makes sense to start a good skincare routine now to better protect your skin in the future. Beginning a good skin care regimen is easy with the proper steps, products, and understanding of your skin type.
What Should Be Included in a Skin Care Routine?
At a minimum, you’ll want to include three major components to your skincare routine. A solid cleanser, toner, and moisturizer are the first steps to maintaining healthy skin.
The first step to good skin care is having the right cleanser for your skin type. The cleanser will work to wash your face and is the essential first step in any skincare routine. There are so many chemicals, pollutants, and dirty particulates your skin comes in contact with daily, so having a good cleanser to remove them is key. Try to wash your face twice daily, using a cleanser once in the morning and once before bedtime.
The next step to a good skincare routine is using a quality toner. A toner is a product that balances the skin and smooths the imperfections. In the past, toners were always harsh astringents, but today, many toners are made with soothing formulas that help deliver vital nutrients and vitamins to the skin. Think of toner as an easy way to introduce vitamins and minerals to your skin that may be lacking in your other skin care products.
Lastly, your skincare routine should include some moisturizer at the bare minimum. Adding moisturizer to your skincare routine helps to soften, smooth, and hydrate the skin. A good moisturizer can help replenish the natural oils that may be stripped off the skin through cleansing. It’s essential to find a moisturizer that matches your skin type, and you should also be sure to adjust your moisturizer amount with the changing seasons.
As your skin care regimen progresses, advances, and changes, feel free to include essentials like spot treatment, anti-aging serum, preventative sunscreens, and SPF protection.
What Should I Look for in Anti-Aging Skin Care Products?
Choosing the right skin care product can be challenging, especially with so many products on the market. Many successful anti-aging skin care products share specific properties and ingredients. Look for the following elements in anti-aging skin care products to help with anti-aging:
● Sunscreen: The sun can be damaging to the skin, so search for a product that has some ability to block UVA and UVB rays. At a minimum, you’ll want to find at least SPF 30 in your skincare products.
● Retinol: Retinol is a form of vitamin A that your body can absorb. Retinal helps the skin turn over skin cells faster, meaning the old and dead skin cells are quickly shed and replaced with youthful, healthier skin cells. Faster skin cell turnover can also help reduce the signs of acne, age spots, or wrinkles.
● Vitamin C: Although people can naturally absorb vitamin C from the foods they eat, having a boost of vitamin C in your skincare product is a great way to reduce the signs of aging. Vitamin C greatly boosts antioxidants and can reduce the number of free radicals in your skin.
● Retinoic Acid: Retinol, used to convert vitamin A into beneficial and usable vitamins, can also transform into retinoic acid inside the body. Retinoic acid works great to turn skin cells over more quickly and to reduce acne.
● Niacinamide: This ingredient is often found in newer skin products and helps combat damage caused by free radicals. Niacinamide is a type of vitamin B3 that helps reduce acne and brighten age-related dark spots. This ingredient is extremely popular for people with sensitive skin because it’s gentle for sensitive skin.
How Can Royal Blue Serum Work for Me?
Royal Blue Serum is a skin care product that can help you reduce the signs of aging in your skin and achieve healthy skin that glows. This two-step product is easy to use and is perfect for men and women.
How Men Apply Royal Blue Serum
Healthy skin is essential for men too, and a solid skincare routine shouldn’t just be reserved for women. Men have had great success using Royal Blue Serum to promote healthy skin and reduce the signs of aging. To use it, first thoroughly cleanse the skin. Once the skin is dry, apply the first step of Royal Blue Serum, gently massaging it into the face for about ten seconds.
Once the product has thoroughly dried, apply the secondary lotion to the entire face. Use only two small lotion pumps and massage the cream into the skin until it’s fully absorbed. Men have the best luck applying the Royal Blue Serum to the under-eye area and forehead to reduce wrinkles.
How Women Apply Royal Blue Serum
Women rave about how easy the Royal Blue Serum is to use. To begin, cleanse your face using your favorite cleanser and allow the skin to dry thoroughly. Gently dab the first step of the Royal Blue Serum around the face, neck, upper chest, and shoulders. Once the product has dried after about ten seconds, it’s time to apply the lotion. Use the cream sparingly, massaging just enough into the face and décolletage area.
How Long Is It Until Anti-Aging Skin Care Works?
The key to maintaining good skin is consistency and giving your body time to adjust and react to new products. For any new skincare routine, allow at least six weeks of consistent use to see a noticeable improvement. The more accurately you apply the product, and the more consistent you are with the application, then the better and more dramatic your results will be.
Having a proper skincare routine is essential for overall health. With the right routine, the skin will appear youthful, glowing, and fresh. Combining cleanser, toner, and moisturizer with key anti-aging ingredients is a vital first step to keeping skin healthy and rejuvenated. Intended for both men and women, Royal Blue Serum is easy to use and helps to fight the signs of aging.